If you have multiple locations, you can select one of the two options below:
1) Combined accounting for multiple locations.
2) One accounting for each location.
The following settings must be made before using the accounting for various locations:
1. For each of location in Global Configuration under Setting, do not forget to tick at checkbox as below.
2. Location settings: For each location with its own Chart of Accounts, go to Settings>SETTINGS>Location module, tick on button Does it have it’s own Chart of Accounts (Accounting)?
2. Each location has to have its own admin. Admin roles can be set at the Roles section in HRMS module. The user must be a staff from the location too.
Admin of a location can only make transactions on their own location only. Accounting reports can also be generated according to location.