Click “Claims” to access Your Claim module. In this module, you can view all claims submitted.
- Without an effective claim management system, problems such as wrong claim or double submission of claim may happen. Using OfficeCentral, you can view all submitted claim and monitor all claim to prevent abuse of claim from occurring. Other than that, staff can check the approval and payment status through OfficeCentral without having to disturb your Finance Department. This can save time and operational cost.
- To view your claim, please go to “CLAIMS” and then click the “MY CLAIMS” button.
- After click MY CLAIMS, you will see the following page: Descriptions:
If you want to submit new claim, click “ADD CLAIM”.
If you want to submit new medical claim, click “ADD MEDICAL CLAIM”.
If you want to download the claim click “DOWNLOAD”, you can choose in PDF, EXCEL or WORD
Here you can download claims form in excel format, words format or PDF format.
After save the claims, user have to click SUBMIT in order for approver can approve the claims.
Here, you can click DETAILS, EDIT and DELETE.
3. When you click the button “ADD”, you will reach to the following screen:
Please select the claim type that you would like to submit.
Enter the subject of the claim.
You can choose the date for the claim.
Enter the description of the claim.
If this claim is connected to an advance, select the related advance here.
If this claim is connected to Movement, select the movement here.
Select project if this claim is related to a project. Only administrators can add a new project at “Home”.
Add all the claims’ items here.
Note: You are required to fill up all fields marked with *
4. Item is referring to things used such as fuel, toll, etc. While amount refers to the amount paid. If there are any additional item, you can click on “+” link and then click the “Save” link.
5. You can see the data which have been keyed in. Then, you can “Edit” for modification or “Delete” erase any wrong data.
7. Approver can approve any claims submitted by staff by going to “Approve Claims”