Petty Cash Vouchers, is to record any payment using petty cash (small amount of money).
To view petty cash voucher issued by your staff, please follow the steps below:
- To view list of petty cash vouchers, go to “PETTY CASH VOUCHERS” and click on “VIEW LIST”.
- Petty cash vouchers is normally used to record payment that is paid using petty cash. Descriptions:
Click on the “Add” button to add a new petty cash voucher.
To approve or reject petty cash, click here.
This are the things that can be done:
- “Details” to view the details of the payment requisition.
- “Edit” to modify the payment requisition’s information. This payment requisition can only be edited if the status is still pending and no approval has been done.
- “Delete” to delete the payment requisition. This payment requisition can only be deleted if the status is still pending and no approval has been done.